Saturday, July 5, 2014

JUGS #248 Bird is the word!

Yep, the word is BIRD!  Just Us Girls is changing up our challenges a bit for fun!  There will also be some surprises along the way!  Stay tuned!  For today, Maria has this great challenge-BIRD!  Please check out our blog for tons of inspiration.  It's right HERE!


And, obviously, this is my card for the challenge!  I used a favorite bird of mine from Whipper Snapper designs-drawn by the amazing Anna Wight!  The fence is from Impression Obsession and the grasses are from Memory box/Poppystamps.  The red dotted paper is from Papertrey Ink as is the yellow dotted paper.
The sentiment is from Wplus9 stamps.  I raised the fence with dimensional tape and also tucked a couple of enamel dots in the corner for balance.  Inside, I'll use my old sentiment which says 'Just chicken in to see how you've been"

That's it for me for now!  Thanks, as always for coming by!  I sure appreciate it and won't you consider joining us in the BIRD challenge this week?  You have until Thursday, July 10 at 9:00 pm ET to do so!  And we REALLY want to see what you come up with for this one!
Thanks again, Cheryl

8 comments:

Becky said...

This is just adorable! Love the paper piecing and little scene you created.

sue t. said...

I just love the absolutely adorable bird you used and the great paper piecing done with him!! Great job!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

I am so loving your paper pieced bird! Made me smile~

Marisa said...

That image is just too fun! Love it :) Darling card.

Sherri said...

This is just too darned cute! Love the colors, love the design, love the image!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Cheryl, your cards are always so amazing and this is no exception! Love that adorable bird and the scene you have created.

Nancy said...

Hi Cheryl, Your card just makes me laugh! Love that bird of yours! You always shake it up and think of something clever! Super Jealous!

Sharyn Polesel said...

What a fun card! Love your paper pieced bird!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin