Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Christmas Cuteness!

Hi!  I'm enjoying this beautiful day off from work!  However, I also want to thank all the Veterans who helped preserve our freedom in the past and those who continue to do so. 

Now, onto my card.  I think I'm lovin' the softer colors this holiday season!  Here is another one!  See previous post for a blue and pink snow globe.  I started with a kraft card base.  On top of that is Pink Lemonade from MFT.  Then a layer of Aqua Mist (PTI) stamped in pool party with JustRite's lace background stamp.  I've shaded the edges in Baja Breeze.  That gorgeous swirl that represents the wind is from MFT and is called Medium Fancy Flourish.  It's cut from Stampin Up's silver glitter paper. The snowman is also My Favorite Things and is called Christmas Cuteness!  It's a great set of small Christmas images and there's also a set of dies!  I love them all!  The 'joy' is made of three die cuts glued together. A bit of glitter pen is added to the pink and then it's covered with Glossy Accents.  The snowman is colored with copics in BG10 and 11.  The pink is R81, 83 and 85.

Thanks so much for coming by!
See you soon! Cheryl

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin