Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Just Us Girls -Stencil

                                   When I made my first DT card for this week's challenge, I made two panels.  Before it languished for months on my craft table I decided to use it in another card!  Very unusual for me!
                                               

so here it is...
This time I used the whole panel to cover the Coastal Cabana card front.  I die cut My Favorite Things 'Thanks' die (it was free with my order!) 4 times and glued them together. Then I covered the whole die cut with glassy accents and let it dry.  It really shines, so I hope you can see a little of that in the photo. Pretty easy card!
You have until Thursday, Jan. 15 at 9:00 to add your card (using a stencil) to our BLOG!  Come join us!
(And this Saturday's is a knock out!  Be sure to return-I colored an image!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin