Monday, May 4, 2015

Monday May Flowers!

Hi!  It's a rare Monday post for me!  Just thought I'd pop in with a reminder that the Just Us Girls team challenge for the week is to use twine on your card!  This is such an easy one so won't you join us!

 I just got this new stamp in my Whipper Snapper order! I love these Groovy Blooms!  I stamped them on xpress it blending card and colored them with my copics.  I tried to match some of the colors in this ancient October Afternoon dp.  I didn't want it to be too matchy-matchy.
my card base is Kraft and the green layers are PTI's Lucky Limeade.  After I took the photos I added some stardust stickles to each of the flowers.

Thanks for coming by today! I really appreciate it!
Have a great day and week!
Cheryl

3 comments:

Becky said...

This is so cute! I love the flowers and the design paper is just perfect with them.

Stressed Stamper said...

Fantastic colours used - ideal papers for the image
Sarah x

Greta said...

Love those flowers & the background paper is perfect!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin