Tuesday, March 8, 2016

MFTWSC270

Hello! A VERY quick morning post as I have to get to work, but wanted to play in the super sketch challenge My Favorite Things has this week and today is the deadline! Yikes! I almost missed it!

I watercolored (Peerless watercolors) some paper and cut a tag from it.  Images are from Pure Innocence sets Feline Better and Woof You. Sentiment is from Clowning Around.  Dies are all from various MFT sets-sort of mix and match from my collections!! Love them all! Even the paper is from an MFT pad.  Of course I added some sparkle (stardust stickles) to her outfit and to her pets collars. Aren't they all sooooo sweet!  We sure love our animals in this house!

Okay, gotta run and get to Mr. Linky on the MFT challenge blog!  Another NEW Whipper Snapper image coming soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin