Saturday, March 5, 2016

Tweet Tweet means....


I guess it must mean "Somebirdy Loves Ya!  This is a card I made with my group of stampin' friends awhile ago and didn't get a chance to post.  Seems like a good day to do that! 

I used Paper Smooches adorable set Chummy Chums for my focal image. The bird is cut with the accompanying die, stamped in Archival Jet Black and colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Then blended with water and a paintbrush. The sentiment is a VERY old one in my wood stamp collection. I used MFT's dies to cut the window in the Pool Party AND the white card stock-a bit tricky, since I couldn't cut through both at once on my machine.

The cutie bird is on a 'wobble' on the INSIDE of the card and on a piece of a branch die (not sure of company) with some Martha Stewart punched leaves.  Then on the front I also added a nother branch and some additional leaves so it also looked like he was on that branch.  That branch is part of a Memory Box die.  Branches and leaves are sponged with a darker ink for dimension.  The inside dies are from MFT and thte plaid paper is also from MFT. The sweet sentiment inside is from a great general sentiment set from Paper Smooches called Sentiment Sampler. 

Thanks for coming by to see what I've been up to! Have a great weekend!!
Cheryl

4 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

This is so adorable! I love the open window and I know how hard it is to line up! Love that bird!

Sybrina K said...

Adorable! Love the little scenes you've created here. :)

Sue from Oregon said...

Made me laugh!!!

Unknown said...

With public sentiment, nothing can fail. Without it, nothing can succeed. See the link below for more info.

#sentiment
www.ufgop.org

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin