Saturday, June 18, 2016

MFT Camp Create! Watercolor!

How fun! This week My Favorite Things Educational Series has been at CAMP!  CAMP CREATE, that is!  They have had a fun challenge every day of the camp to win prizes! My cards will be a bit out of order here on the dusty 'ole blog, but I hope to earn all my badges! Here's the first (for me!)!

Print
This challenge, WATERCOLOR, went up on June 15! No worries, though, because if you want to play along you have until June 23 to link up to Inklinz on the MFT Educational series site for each challenge! 

So here's my watercolored card:

I used Warm and Fuzzy Friends cut from watercolor paper and stamped in black waterproof ink, then watercolored with reinkers.  The Tree-mendous tree was cut from colored cardstock and then sponged with ink (non waterproof), so that I could spatter some water on it.  The background paper is also watercolor paper. I used a blending tool and various inks to get a sunset like scene.  Then the background was spattered with water too! Here's the link to the MFT Educational Series site and other challenges  My little fox will have a friend visit his campsite for s'mores in my next card! Please come visit again!
Have a great day! Cheryl

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin