Monday, June 20, 2016

MFT Stamps-Camp Create-Sensational Sliders

Here I am again-this time with my card for badge number THREE! The challenge was posted on June 14, but you can link your card on MFT Educational Series Camp Create Challenge Until June 23! The challenges are fun, fun, fun! 
Print
Hold tight! There are a lot of pictures! I love movement cards!!

 My card-CLOSED. I used Prehistoric fun stamps and dies as well as Balloon Strings background AND Blueprints 28 to make a surprise pop up card. The die made it soooo easy to accomplish WITH perfect cuts! All I had to do was cut the extra panel for underneath and score a couple of places. You can find the directions on Splitcoast Stampers-just search Resources for Surprise Pop Up. Here's the LINK for you.
A dear friend's daughter will have her first child in mid August and this is the card to go with herbaby shower gift . The baby's room is decorated in dinosaurs in primary colors. Of course, the card has to be made to match! That was my excuse for ordering MFT''s Prehistoric Fun set with the Die-namics. 
I also cut 2 colors of Leafy Greenery and two blue circles from MFT dies. 

 My dinos are cut from watercolor paper and watercolored with reinkers.
 There's a touch of stickles on the dinos and on the leaves. I attempted to add white gel pen for white spots. Close up it's not the best look. Oh, of course, that's a tiny MFT cloud too!
 There's some yellow baker's twine to pull up and stand the dinosaur scene while also revealing the sentiment.
Hope my kind of 'slider' card fits the MFT challenge! 
Well, that;s enough for now! Still two more cards to make glitter and shaker! And one more week (almost ) of work! Have a great day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin